Welcome Wednesdays #2

Welcome Wednesday #2 :tada:

Hi everyone and welcome to Launch! I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all newcomers to our community as part of our welcome Wednesday tradition!

This week we are welcoming to the community:
@Aisha
@diana.ivans
@gaurav
@faqir.bilal
@unrelearn
@erestar
@Roopa_Gurram
@Fejiro
@Rui
@eric_prav
@PraveenR
@ssiva
@ThomasO
@Sowmr20
@pmndifon
@ApoorvaJain
@chfrry0815
@DavidD
@johnsocmbc
@reflexred
@shilpi.agrawal
@lavi
@myusuf
@Gabriela
@wow01022634
@DataMan
@binodkarki
@Sudesna
@pathworks_co
@mariannemasculino
@Godwin
@Jpboccardi
@JanethV
@Evette
@Maryam1998
@DRollins
@Anik
@Pallavi
@csokoye
@abhishek.jiwankar
@srinivesh
@dominicansensation
@jagustin
@Mila
@aayomide
@Tarun
@TRD
@Pratiksha
@Guadalupe_Perona
@ShubhamB
@rohan
@khushank
@Olami.peju
@BrandonCoates
@Arunkumar
@Adeola
@uv0612
@lucidaki
@mohdamir92
@audreyzheng
@evmyskov
@rseeboo
@Vidhi
@Oyinkizz
@Nishita
@pbaskakovs
@Stefaniem211
@justinddubois
@Theuximan
@Handah2
@MahirKamal
@jime
@Pat
@NagaSudheer
@Abhijeet6892
@timothywong
@elias.rezvani
@Vickey241212
@kofqq2518

We are very excited to have all our new members join us here at Launch! :v:

We would love to know all of you better so please feel free to tell us something about yourself. What sparked your interest in Product Management, what’s your background like, and where would you like to see yourself in the next phase of your career? Maybe even share what you like to do in your downtime?

We’re looking forward to seeing connections within the community blossom, knowledge being shared, and careers take off to build products that make the world a better place :star_struck:

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to @Marjorie or me, and let’s launch this thing!

Zaina

3 Likes

Woohoo! Welcome to our new community members! Looking forward to learning with you and from you. :rocket:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I am so glad to be a part of this community. Looking forward to see more about PM role, and learn from experts who gathered here.
I am working as a business product manager nowadays, in Miare startup which operates an online delivery service platform.
I love to hear more about you guys and your experiences in any domain.

2 Likes

We’re thrilled to have you here @elias.rezvani! Is there anything in particular that you’re looking to learn about in Product Management?

1 Like

@Zaina
Actually as a PM, I try to learn all aspects which I should know, and all your blog posts are great for me but as my personal interest, I check strategic bussiness subject, market analysis, and customer development posts more than others.
Also it will be great if you have a discussion here about product management tools too learn more about them from other PMs’ experiences.

1 Like