Welcome Wednesday! June 29, 2022 🌟

Happy Wednesday product folks! It is that time again to welcome our newest members to Launch!

Let’s extend a warm welcome to this week’s newcomers :star2:

@Neeli
@esvaraprasanna
@amirdaryaee
@Jyoti
@ProducTan
@Dan
@Youbee
@dimnls
@Lrschock
@rmai21
@ssharma
@Nidah
@Zaman
@lorenzo.dauria
@Ellaladipo
@ASU3h
@sgonzalez
@snehafaizpurkar
@jrojha
@1245
@Nick
@ale.lin
@upegui
@kaicage
@jorge.lopez20
@SriBaala
@VitaminB3
@kennedy-derzapf
@elifermiss
@00amir00
@Shoba2002
@Aashish
@kanwalpreet2k
@Nick93
@Shai
@jared
@Dilasha
@Vick
@AhujaSachin
@Fashturo
@Melinda
@BaderAlobaidi
@jmbarry
@Deep_Rishi
@az314
@aalmahlasi
@hp_hariprasadh
@ClaireMcG
@Jevi21
@jaineemodi
@sahils_d16
@Sijia26
@hhumphre
@NaveenKP
@varunpuri
@kemptonclarke
@Chitransh
@supraja
@CGervaso13
@TimothyCzub
@Barbara1
@thenewPM
@bellavalcourt
@Amir
@funmibi
@geffen
@srj
@naiarzanegui
@pmdavidli
@maximilian
@muhamedkhalid
@RayoJoy

I’m are super excited to welcome you to Launch! Please feel free to use this thread to introduce yourselves, tell us a bit about your background, how you got into Product, where you’d like to see yourself in the next 5 years and share your favorite travel destination :airplane:

Thank you for joining Launch! This is a safe and vibrant space for you to learn, connect with other community members, share knowledge, and practice product thinking. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or @Marjorie!

We can’t wait to start learning with you!

Zaina

2 Likes

Welcome, welcome everyone! So glad you’re all here! :woman_cartwheeling:t5:

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Arabella, but you can call me Bella. I just graduated last month and am excited to learn all I can about PM. I’ve worked in communications and advertising for a while now, but I’m looking to shift into PM as I transition into my professional career.
Outside of work, I’m currently raising a puppy! He’s a handful, but he sure is adorable. Lmk if anyone ever needs a stress break, he’s happy to help.

• AV
2 Likes

Hi Bella, welcome to Launch! How exciting! What motivated you to make the transition to Product? Are there any challenges you’re facing, how can we help you out?

Haha yes, pets can be a handful, but we love’em! Might take you up on that offer :joy:

Hope you enjoy it here and please reach out to @Marjorie or me if you need any support around here!

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome @Zaina! And hello @Marjorie!

I’m predominantly motivated to move into Product because of my eldest sister. Fortunately, I have 5 siblings and have been able to learn from all of them as I’ve grown up. As a recent graduate, I’m looking to continue learning, especially when it comes to a field that is compatible with my skillset. Product looks promising, and I’m excited to learn from anyone who is willing to share their knowledge!

My goal for now is to learn learn learn… and then land an associate position! I’d love to receive any guidance or mentorship along the way :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like