Welcome Wednesday! June 15, 2022 🎉

Happy Wednesday! It is that time again to welcome our newest members to Launch!

Let’s give a hearty hello to this week’s newest members:

@thesourav
@Rdeshpande
@sofia_rocca
@analialv
@nithinjohn
@rowbradley
@rajchargaway
@Ifeoluwa21
@jjjjjjay
@Monika
@Owain
@SultanOmair
@Joseph1
@jaystew52
@Motunrayo
@Humberto_Zuniga
@k.kharoub
@Muhammadzain
@Productee
@james_mead
@Zoltan
@khonza
@Zheyu
@will
@Chonita
@FancyBear
@jackyto722
@alokik.k
@jarusias9
@tomkaplan
@Saudwaled
@adeboye22
@ijrodgers
@chimuu
@AgaNatalie
@shayogebule
@Jimmy
@binhusein
@abinash1709
@Ffinorms
@Tanya23
@Kosy
@Nagwang
@maytevela
@Chrisjamesshaw
@IqbalNadiadi
@Shwetareddy
@Shakik
@lraygada
@jatin.kumar
@Mary123
@Theresa12
@Neder
@Sanchita
@Tracy-Xu
@fperz
@dsrins
@Musti246
@ptangi
@iamsnaveen
@elyseeva
@manalib
@Daria
@abdulellah
@SeunD
@chrispainter
@Samroopeshb
@rahmiyuwan
@Kaitlin
@feedb4k
@conrad
@bhavikak
@SreyaK
@SaraAbde
@AkshataH
@anoopsaireddy
@Kirati
@nicole9087
@lmioshy
@puneetvaid
@Suchita
@Sema
@Cleo
@pvarma
@Prudhvi
@SoumeeRoy
@robertzalme

We are so excited to welcome you to Launch :woman_cartwheeling:t5:! So that we can get to know you a bit better, let us know your role, how you got into product management, what you think you can help the community with, what the community can help you with, and one movie you could watch repeatedly!

Thank you for joining this community! This is not only a space for you to learn, but to connect with other community members, share knowledge, and find solutions. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to @Zaina or myself!

We can’t wait to learn with you!

Marjorie

2 Likes

Hello!

I have experience in various aspects of project management (primarily non-IT). I recently completed General Assembly’s Software Engineering bootcamp with the plan to go into IT/Technical Project Management, but a long the way, I learned about the role of Product Manager and realized that was a great fit for me.

I have a lot of work experience, and as I stated earlier, I have a project management experience too, which could be useful to the community.

I’m going to cheat and give you two: 1) It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (a hilarious comedy from the 60’s with all the big names in comedy at the time) and 2) Oh Brother Where Art Thou (besides being falling down funny, I also love the “old times” music played throughout the film).

Chonita Tillmon
chonita@starpower.net
202-257-7264

3 Likes

So glad to have you here, Chonita! I feel like project and product management are sister industries and almost go hand in hand. I’ll have to check those movies out, also.

Thanks for being here!

1 Like

Hi!

I’m working in Product management for over 10 years now. Been leading product teams, but currently ditched the managing product managers part and got back to product management work itself since I just missed working on products. Mostly, I’ll bring positive vibes and experience and hope to find inspiration in here. A movie I can watch over and over again: The Dawn Wall (okay, it’s more of a documentary, but that counts as a movie as well right?).

1 Like

Yess, bring the positive vibes Robert! And documentaries definitely count as movies. So glad to have you here!

1 Like