Welcome Wednesday! July 13th 2022 👋

Happy Wednesday! It is that time again to welcome our newest members to Launch!

Let’s give a hearty hello to this week’s newest members:

@jdreed27
@NivedhaPrasad
@Lorraineamaina
@ms3122k
@inyenepee
@RichardEckel
@JennMazza
@marisolconsuegra
@DanND
@aminbashi
@vella
@Kingstar
@Benedicta00
@Adrija
@cgoodridge
@Zakir
@Dpenty
@khess
@jridley
@SuzySong
@uryutiger
@JackGerli
@Alex978
@DexterCWeathers
@alfonsomp
@akitay
@keanudesousa
@Julia
@Kb734
@iamvarunbaba
@ng.hieu15
@bre_t
@carol99
@Agzzz
@c07129
@Robinrocks
@shravanavyukta
@Rost
@Gauri
@Kyyeung
@melkharbili
@Jozybermudez15
@Eric
@Aniesh
@Tahmida
@iamani
@hwanyu
@Naveennegi06
@Volha
@sofiapbtt
@Kunalnarula
@Nurush
@Terryvin
@arunan
@ConstanceFiorito
@Tuba
@enny.biu
@MSinha
@gongwe9
@olgak
@JavierGodoy
@khurramkhalidiqbal
@mervesalmaz
@Skemaite
@Lucas_Araujo
@Arleenk
@macc
@Yilin
@Ramakant
@SATO
@gpuwar
@jonblades
@Ash
@richmondfaithful
@Maruti
@DrRohitBhasin
@Surbhi0206
@Siendo

We are so excited to welcome you to Launch! :man_dancing: So that we can get to know you a bit better, let us know your role, how you got into product management, what you think you can help the community with, what the community can help you with, and one movie you could watch repeatedly!

Thank you for joining this community! This is not only a space for you to learn, but to connect with other community members, share knowledge, and find solutions. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to @Zaina, @Marjorie or myself!

We can’t wait to learn with you!

Patrick

3 Likes

HI everyone!

Khurram Khalid Iqbal here from Karachi, Pakistan. I’m a 2019 CS graduate from IBA with experience in the ERP and E-Commerce domains mainly.

I’ve worked with the
:hospital: healthcare,
:school_satchel: education,
:shopping: and retail industries mainly.

Currently working as a Technology Development Manager at an E-Commerce startup which deals in Beauty and Fashion products, my role here started off more in a firefighter mode, however it has narrowed down to managing internal and external products for new verticals and overlooking external partnerships. Looking forward to fruitful conversations ahead.

I can assist in queries related to the domains mentioned above, business development, but if you need help with anything, feel free to get in touch.

I’m looking forward to learning more fundamentals and SOPs on how PM roles are carried out.

One movie I would watch on repeat would probably be, Moneyball or A Beautiful Mind.

Feel free to connect at www.linkedin.com/in/khurramkhalidiqbal

3 Likes

Great to have you with us, @khurramkhalidiqbal!