Welcome Wednesday! August 17, 2022 🤸🏽‍♀️

Happy mid-week, everyone! I hope it’s been productive for you and that you’re moving things along. If you’re stuck, remember you can always depend on the community to help get you unstuck!

And while you’re here, let’s give our newest community members a warm welcome!

@CoachAyobami
@Pavel
@Wagpinto
@ridhima
@SoyChoi
@luisamera08
@tharshasai95
@KiranKannur
@amseluker
@sherleylouis
@Ptee
@usama.rasheed94
@shishir52
@Bennet
@ahorng
@talita_maciel
@travismetcalf
@Mohananth
@Modhilal
@Karim
@BrianAndren
@noahahmed
@KewalShah
@Minnieyang
@isabelruiz
@Priya9
@Priyakarhade
@alice
@Veeramani612
@nabs
@0zne
@Kendrick21
@VinodkSathyanarayana
@lildocinny
@TheOlaosegba
@jacob.steiger
@Memnet
@ajjoyce
@behnamkeshani
@rks79729
@Abdelrahman1
@rahmanebrahimi
@Artem
@amara.amakor
@paolareyes
@Igama
@kiranmai
@florianhuck
@julia_jj
@SonaliDinesh
@dhawalk
@manishr
@hvsharma
@nirkalush
@Osama
@sbandla
@minhtoan_truong
@bharath2612
@Youza
@Zara_Mark
@Gokul
@ipaturi
@Pratik
@Narendra
@Sophia
@ayushk
@Hdave30
@DianaCF
@Knawl
@vaibhav060
@NicKH
@Niharika
@Avis21
@Amos01
@kalpsanghavi
@rshivnadar
@Gururajmvs
@Bhaavan
@Ana
@Elbeastali
@Nico
@Andrea
@sari
@RachelReid
@Kamahoney
@Agarawal.ritu
@sarcher1990
@boossti
@JT3186
@vaughnam
@vl_ul
@iAssaf
@Sopi

We are so excited that you are a part of the Product School community! :raised_hands:t5:

So that we can get to know you a bit better, let us know your role/what you do, how you got into product management, what you think you can help the community with, what the community can help you with, and the best bit of advice you’ve ever been given.

Thank you for joining this community! This is not only a space for you to learn, but to connect with other community members, share knowledge, and find solutions. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to @Zaina or myself!

We can’t wait to learn with you!

2 Likes

Hello @Marjorie thanks for the warming welcome! I’m very pleased to join this amazing community.

I’m all new and already excited with so much content and (hopefully) work opportunities.

I’m brand new in Amsterdam. I came from Brazil almost a year ago :brazil: :sunny:

Currently working as field and digital marketing, for a cybersecurity company. I’ve been thinking I need to participate more actively from gtm strategies, that’s why I’m pursuing migrating for Product MKT Management.

Already started study about it and hopefully I’ll be speaking as a PMM soon :slight_smile:

Btw, if anyone needs a junior PMM with a lot of wanting to learn and contribute, I’m a good bet. Be sure! :rocket:

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Welcome, @talita_maciel! We’re here to help support your journey so don’t hesitate to reach out to the broader community with questions or ideas! So glad you’re here!

2 Likes