Mock Interview Takeaways - July 20, 2022

We hope you enjoyed today’s Mock Interview event! We’d love to learn more about your experience and keep you connected to those who can continue to provide feedback. Follow the prompts below and don’t be afraid to exchange information to stay connected and support each other:

1. What question surprised you the most?
  2. What question did you expect to get asked but didn’t?
  3. What was your biggest takeaway from this experience?
  4. If you can help another person on their career journey, leave your LinkedIn profile below!

Feel free to leave additional insights or ways you can help another participant in the comments below!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

1. I love the feedback that my interviewer gave. He explained the use of 'stepwise formats (that is listing answers in steps) while answering some questions, especially questions regarding users.

2. Few days ago I was developing a personal template to answer the question of "
    How do you see your career growing in the next 5 years?" And I’m happy I had to test the template before my interviewer and he said it was amazing.

Cheers!

That’s excellent, @Iykenna! You’ll have to come back and let us know how your actual interview goes. Would love it if it resulted in a success for you. Best of luck!

1 Like