Meet the Admins: Zaina - Community Manager

Product Managers, welcome to Launch!

Hello folks, I would just like to introduce myself - my name is Zaina and I’m a Community Manager here at Product School :smiley:

A little bit about myself, I love going to museums, traveling the world, and immersing myself in new cultures. If you ever catch me anywhere else on the interwebs you’ll find me talking about digital art, NFTs, web3, and everything in between. I learned about Product Management around two years ago and haven’t looked back since! My favorite product I’d say is probably the Oculus VR headset :star_struck:

You’ll probably see me around the community, answering questions, posting conversation starters, and interacting with folks, I highly encourage you to connect with one another as well and pose your own prompts.

Please feel free to reach out to any of our team members at any time via private messages or mention us using our community usernames.

You can also reach me via email zaina@productschool.com

Cheers,

6 Likes

Hi Zaina!:wave:

Thanks for having me on here

We seem to have a few interests in common like traveling the world and learning new arts and cultures. It helps to boost our creative thinking :thought_balloon:
Who knows, maybe we’ll tour a place together someday🙂

Where was your most recent travel experience?

2 Likes

Hi Rayo :wave:

Absolutely! :star_struck: There is just so many hidden gems we need to explore in different cultures that might just shift our perspective, help us solve a problem, come up with new ways of thinking and the list goes on!

The last country I explored was Lisbon in Portugal. It was magical, to say the least!

What about you? Any interesting adventures or learnings from those ventures?

1 Like

Lately I have been visiting museums and cultural centers

Recently I took a tour of the Liberty Science Center in Jersey City. I had a few aha-moments about what freedom truly means

The experience helped me to connect with my inner child, and to see the world again from the perspective of the little girl :girl: who was very inquisitive about everything, and loved and excelled in maths and sciences :heart_eyes:

1 Like