Let's Get You Launched!

Welcome to Launch! The Go-To Community Where Product Careers Take Off

Our mission at Launch! is to bring together a diverse network of Product People ready to help you build your career, up-level your skills, and grow your network.

We’re glad you made it! Please follow our simple guide to help navigate this space like a pro :muscle:

1. Read our Community Guidelines

2. Sign up & update your profile

• Once you’ve signed up, please take a moment to fill out your profile page and make sure to add your first and last name
  • Add an image, we want to see your face!

2. Introduce yourself to the community

• Let the community know you’ve arrived! Tell us where you’re from, what you’re working on, and anything you’d like to share or need help with in this thread here.
  • Here’s a template to get you started:

Hello everyone! I’m and I’m super excited to meet you all! I’m a [ type of PM] at [company]. We are [something you’re working on]. Let’s connect and feel free to reach out if you’d like to have a chat on [specific topic/ expertise]!

3. Before posting on Launch! please…

• Visit theTOP to see the most actively discussed topics
  • Visit theCATEGORIES to get a broad overview of what’s going on here.
  • Search before opening a new topic, as someone might have already asked that question!

4. Start your first conversation

• Rule of thumb: Answer a question before posting a new one!
  • Make sure to add your reply to a topic within the thread of that topic and category
  • Have fun and Launch!

5. Need help?

• Need help or have feedback? Reach out to any of our core team members and they’ll be more than happy to support you.

Now Let's Build to Launch!

7 Likes