We are a community dedicated to helping people at all stages of their career navigate their product careers.
These Community Guidelines will help you and your fellow Product People get the most of your time in Launch! Let’s dive in:
- Be Respectful & Inclusive - We’re here together to create a welcoming and supportive environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- Community Comes First - Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated. Build relationships, elevate others and lead with integrity
- Respect Everyone’s Privacy - Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.
- No Self-promotion, Advertising or Spam - We ask that members refrain from using Product School digital spaces for self-promotion, advertising, solicitation, promoting products or services, or posting unsolicited outside links. If you have information that you believe would benefit the community, we ask that you include it in the text of your original post rather than referring to another site. If you would like the community to be aware of your professional website, blog, newsletter offerings, published books, etc., please be sure to share links to them in the Introduction section of your Launch! profile or introduction thread. This enables anyone who’s interested in your work and experience to quickly and consistently find your information.
- Just Launch! - Take initiative, be generous and add value to the community before seeking value from others. Stay curious, open-minded, and build your profile from the ground up!
- Violence: You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence.
- Abuse/harassment: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so.
- Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or health.
- Sensitive media, including graphic violence and adult content: You may not post media that is excessively gory or share violent or adult content within live video or in profile or header images. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted.
- Illegal or certain regulated goods or services: You may not use our service for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities. This includes selling, buying, or facilitating transactions in illegal goods or services, as well as certain types of regulated goods or services.
- Private information: Ensure that the Launch! the community remains a healthy and safe forum for the exchange of ideas by using the private message system to have personal conversations with other members. Please note that all messages exchanged in the private messaging system must also follow the rest of our community guidelines.
- Security Policy: We are not responsible for links to sources outside of Product School by other members. If you follow external links, please be mindful of your personal and professional privacy obligations. This may include continued adherence to your individual corporate security policies.
- Platform manipulation and spam: You may not use Launch! services in a manner intended to artificially amplify or suppress information or engage in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people’s experience on Launch!
- Impersonation: You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Copyright and trademark: You may not violate others’ intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark. You can view Product School’s full Terms of Service from the link at the bottom of every page.